The prestigious Al-Ameen is an educational Society with international standard education established in the year 1966, under the leadership of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, Chairman and Founder of Al-Ameen Movement. It is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. Al-Ameen College of Law was established in the year 1991 with a motive to serve the society and educate the people in the Field of Law.
Al-Ameen College of Law has occupies pride of place among the flagship institutions of Al-Ameen. Al-Ameen College of Law stands for a Global Leadership in Legal Education. It embodies the essence of “Rabbi Zidni Ilma” which means Oh God undo Give Me More Knowledge. This institute has the only purpose to provide the quality Legal Education to the aspirants of law. Further, it has networked with the government, judiciary, community, society, industry and the profession, for mutual benefit.
During its long journey, it has created various milestones in teaching and learning process. The students consist of defence, Leading Advocates, and corporate personnel. Its 100% dedication towards the legal education set it apart from other law colleges in the city and the region.
- To help the youth to develop their knowledge to become good lawyers and legal advisers to remain a true human being perpetually with the true spirit of humanity.
- To devote itself to the cause of education.
- To create awareness in the youth concerning to the socio-economic and legal needs of the society and country
- To develop the skills for effective fulfillment of the above said needs.
- Encouraging the functions of law in society.
- To encourage the role of law as an instrument of social change to develop the vision of a better world, where people can live in an atmosphere of dignity and honour.
- To give quality legal education to the students to combat the new challenges of legal profession in the 21st Century.
- To offer the nation a stream of competent and value based legal professionals equipped with skills of advocacy committed to the cause of social justice.